Halal Industry Awareness Program is designed to introduce the meaning of halal and segments related to halal product and services available not only in Malaysia but also global. The one day program will introduce participants to the terminology related to halal products and services and the importance of halal product and services for the growing Muslim community. The participants will also be exposure to the Halal Certification process in Malaysia and general requirements related to the halal product and services.
- To introduce on meaning of Halal Food
- To enlightened on process flow for halal industries application in Malaysia
- To informed on the general requirements for halal certification in Malaysia
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Determine the definition of halal, haram and halal food.
- Digest the flow for halal application in Malaysia.
- List the basic general requirements for halal certification in Malaysia
- Introduction to INHART and overview of halal industry
- Issues related to Halal product and services in Malaysia
- Definition of Halal, Haram, Shubhah and Halal Food
- Basic general requirements for Malaysia Halal Certification
- Process flow for Malaysia Halal Certification
- Discussion and Question & Answer session