This course is developed for those who are interested in becoming a recognized Halal Lead Auditor. As a result you will be able to conduct compliance and surveillance audits in accordance with the Malaysia’s Halal standard. This module will cover several topics including fundamental principles of Syariah and its requirement, Malaysia’s Halal Standards, Halal Audit Process and procedures, preparation of halal audit checklist, value based management and technical components related to halal
JAN - DEC
Five (5) Day
The potential participants must be a
Practicing Muslim with tt least more than
5 years industrial experience; At least more
than 2 years in managing halal.
MYR 4770 per pax / USD 1500 per pax
PLEASE REGISTER HERE
Halal Internal Committee,
- To introducing the importance of implementation of halal lead auditor program
- To describe the role as Halal Lead Auditor.
- To improve the knowledge and skill as Halal Lead Auditor
- To solve the issues and problems pertaining in Halal lead auditor.
At the end of this training module, participants are expected to be able to:
- Introduce the importance of implementation of halal lead auditor program
- Describe the role as Halal Lead Auditor.
- Improve the knowledge and skill as Halal Lead Auditor
- Solve the issues and problems pertaining in Halal lead auditor.
- Advanced fundamentals of Shariah & its requirements
- Advanced halal slaughtering
- Advanced technical components on food, Food services, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Advanced logistics
- Advanced Reference Documents
- Advanced Halal Certification Procedures
- Advanced Halal Auditing Procedures
- Advanced Auditors Competency Requirements
- Case study, Mock Audit, Written Exam
- Discussion, Question & Answer session