Mode: By Research
Type: Full Time / Part Time
Duration of Study
|Full Time||2 Academic Years||3 Academic Years||6 Academic Years|
|Part Time||3 Academic Years||6 Academic Years||8 Academic Years|
Entry Requirement• Preference will be given to applicants having a Bachelor Degree with CGPA 3.0 and above or its equivalent
• A Bachelor and Master Degree in any field of Science and Technology, or other relevant disciplines from IIUM, any university or institution recognized by IIUM Senate, or any other qualifications with relevant working experience recognized by IIUM Senate
Subjects• HART 7101Research Methodology (Arts/Social Science/Non-Science)*
• HART 7103 Research Methodology (Science)* • HART 7197 Seminar
• RKGS 6000 Values, Technology and Society**
• HART 6102 Advanced Study on Legal and Administrative Control**
• HART 6201 Halal Industry and Advanced Technique Analysis**
• HART 6202 Fiqh for Halal Industry Products and Services**
• HART 7300 Research (Arts/Social Science/Non-Science)*
• HART 7301 Research (Science)*
All courses are audit courses with credit hour “0” except for HART 6301 (40 c.h). The audit courses must be taken for graduation purposes.
All courses are audit courses with credit hour “0”. The audit courses must be taken for graduation purposes. HART 7300/1 is 100% component of PHI.
*candidates may come from any field of Science or Arts/Social Science/Non-Science background. Candidates are required to register for respective courses in accordance to their field of work.
** the ‘6’ series courses are for graduation purposes if they have not taken at Masters level.
|Full Time||RM 2,872.50 / semester||RM 5,340.00 / semester|
|Part Time||RM 1,982.50 / semester||RM 3,875.00 / semester|